Important Dates to Remember:
- Wednesday, August 26th, 11 a.m., Kingwood Country Club - General Meeting
- Monday, September 7th, Labor Day - HOLIDAY
- Wednesday, September 30th, 6 p.m., Kingwood Country Club - Mayoral Candidate Forum
- Wednesday, October 28th, 11 a.m., Kingwood Country Club - General Meeting
- Tuesday, November 3rd, ELECTION DAY
- Wednesday, November 11th, Veteran's Day - HOLIDAY
- Wednesday, November 18th, 11 a.m. Kingwood Country Club - General Meeting
- Thursday, November 26th, Thanksgiving - HOLIDAY
- Sunday, December 6th, TBA - KARW Christmas Party
- Friday, December 25th, Christmas - HOLIDAY
November City of Houston Election
Filing to run for City of Houston Mayor and City Council officially closed at 5:00 p.m. Monday, August 24th. See all who filed by clicking here.
DISCLAIMER: Political advertising paid for by Kingwood Area Republican Women PAC, Cheri Huber, Treasurer, P.O. Box 5906, Kingwood, TX 77325-5906. Political contributions are not tax deductible for Federal Income Tax purposes. Per the Texas Ethics Commission, all income must be reported and cannot be received from corporations. The information provided herein is not an endorsement of any candidate. Kingwood Area Republican Women, its President, nor its Campaign Activities Chairman endorse candidates.
For Questions regarding the KARW website, please contact Jessica Beemer at email@example.com.